It's the crossing point of the three YIN meridians - Kidneys (REN), Liver (Liv) and Spleen (Sp).
Women should NOT stimulate this point during pregnancy or during a strong period!
The point works globally on the YIN of the whole body. It feeds Yin relaxes the mind, it supports and strengthens the three organs the meridians belong to: kidneys, liver and spleen. Watch the video below to see how to find this important acupoint:
English translation: Three Yin Intersection
Location: On the inner side of the lower leg, 3 cun (four fingers) above the inner ankle, to the back of the border of the inner side of the tibia.
- bladder inflammation
- pre-menstrual bloating
- prevention of painful periods (but don't use during a strong period!)
- stomach pain, indigestion, bad appetite
- diarrhoea, bowel irritation
- dry mouth at night, vertigo, tinnitus, perspiration at night
- heart palpitations, unrest, insomnia